Inertia Driven® System
The ultra-reliable, fast and simple Inertia Driven® System technology was developed in 1967.
The Inertia Driven® system is simple with only three primary parts: the bolt body, the inertia spirng and the rotating bold head.
The proven system is...
- No adjusting, ever
- Consistent, reliable cycling, year after year
- Handles light field loads to 3-1/2-inch magnums
- Just 3 main parts: bolt body, inertia spring, and rotating bolt head
- Gas, smoke and burnt powder remain in the barrel
- Residue doesn’t enter the gun’s mechanism
- Remains cleaner than gas systems
- Steel locking lugs on a rotating bolt head
- Bolt head locks steel-to-steel with the barrel
- Lock becomes even tighter during firing
- Smaller mass of parts
- Quicker than other operating systems
- Low Maintenance
- Operates more cleanly than gas-system guns
- Less time required for cleaning
- Benelli semi-auto shotguns are among the world’s lightest
- Perfectly Balanced
- Balances as a fine game gun should
- No heavy components under the forend